E-ISSN In Process | ISSN In Process
Required files to uploaded
Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
IJMSR strives to adhere to the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing which could be found in the DOAJ Web site completely , for details please check here.
IJMSR has established a guideline for editorial independence as delineated below. The guideline generally follows that created by the World Association of Medical Editors.
- IJMSR is operated by Dr. Umar Farooque, who is the founder, editor in chief and publisher of IJMSR..
- The Chief Editor (currently, Dr. Umar Farooque and Dr. Sundas Karimi) is responsible for independent leadership of IJMSR editorial operations. The Publishing Editor reports to the Editor-in-Chief (currently Dr. Umar Farooque and Dr. Sundas Karimi) for all editorial matters.
- Each individual Journal of eJManager LLC has one or more Editor-in-Chief. These Editors-in-Chief each have their own boards.
- The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the content of IJMSR and its related offerings. This includes summaries and comments on recent medical advances, opinions, blogs and news.
- Content-related decisions are based on quality, importance, and value to the users of IJMSR . Contributing authors, editors, IJMSR staff are free to express responsible positions – even if these views are not in agreement with interests, policies or published research, editorial or commentary of publisher.
- IJMSR actively seeks input regarding editorial matters from the physician Editors-in-Chief in an advisory capacity, as well as from the other editorial board members, internal editorial staff, and readers.
- Editors-in-Chief of IJMSR is empowered to create content and commentary free of commercial and organizational influence. All authors and editors operate without conflict of interest and all potential conflicts are disclosed (please also see Conflict of Interest Policy).